Sunday, December 22, 2013

Are You Scared of a Little Rain?


Weather report for Sunday is mixed between the three websites that I follow, but they generally agree that there will be some precipitation of varying amounts throughout the day. Some believe it will be lighter in the morning. They also agree that there will be a high temperature near 60 degrees.



But what really got me motivated is that the expected high for Tuesday is only 33 and Wednesday 27 and it just gets worse from there.

If this was July I might pass on riding this Sunday, but this is the end of December and I don’t know when we will see favorable weather conditions again.


So for these reasons I will be at Dunkin Donuts on Rt. 32 in Montville, Sunday morning for a 10 AM A.O.B. for parts yet to be determined. Hope to see you there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment