Monday, October 15, 2012

I hate kids!!!

You play video games on line with people from around the world and there's this one guy/girl out there who just blows you away. Every time you run into the kid (Modern Warfare 3) he kills you. If he isn't shooting you he's running up and sticking a knife in you. When you try to shoot him he is dropping to the ground or jumping in the air. He moves left and right avoiding your shots. After the the session is up you find out the guy is a kid, about ten years old...I hate kids.

Case in point, you decide to go fishing, maybe Surf fishing. You are out there all day, you caught a 10lb striped bass and you feel pretty good about yourself, then some little kid walks up next to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ula6s8kNA&feature=related

I hate kids, the only good thing about it is, he's not my kid and I won't have to hear about how he caught something bigger than I did for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment