Thursday, February 24, 2011

We need a ride this summer.

I was thinking, a nice cruise across Rhode Island to Kenyon and the Nordic Lodge, It's only about $90.00 per person (not counting Bar tab).  I remember when we (the fire department) used to go there in the eighties
$39.00 per person.

Remember the condition of the roads in Rhode Island last year? I used to refer to them as goat trails, well, from information I have received, after this years winter, the  roads are worse than ever. As a matter of fact, the goats are cutting through the woods to avoid them.

Now picture eating so much food that it's hard to walk, impossible to breath, and as it digests you sit there sweating...now, hop on your bike and take to the RI roads.

I'll lead the ride!!
Pavement behind might be a little slippery on the ride back.
klay

No comments:

Post a Comment