Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Thank you

I forgot to mention something about the Thursday night ride...


Sandwich would like to officially thank Tree.

As the Club cruised Raymond Hill road, I was on the outside edge of the road, I hit a puddle, good sized puddle, Water came up between the tank and the fairing, I got pelted in the face and chest and water shot up my sleeve...meanwhile...

Sandwich is cruising behind me to the left on Trees bike, (his is still in pieces at the paint shop), when I hit the puddle a wall of water shot across the lane, and all across Sandwiches windshield. Sandwich had a big smile on his face, and would like to Thank Tree for the use of the bike. You have to remember Sandwich rides a stripped down scooter, no fairing, no windshield. He is now a firm believer in getting one for his.

So from Your son to you Tree...

                                                            Thank You

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment