Friday, February 4, 2011

hOW WAS YOUR WEEK?

Let me see, I'll just give you a couple examples of mine...

Joe F. machined down the spacers for the footplate on my bike and I had one of my guys put the two (2) bolts back in and have the footplate back on the bike....It is on good now, after I ran a tap through the hole to clear the threads after he cross threaded the hole.

One of my guys put an estimate in the system for a customer brake job and forgot to enter two (2) rotors for each front and rear, so I ended up giving away a set of rotors.

On the other side of the building one of my employees thought it would be funny to scare the car washer by smacking his hand against the sliding glass window, It worked, scared the crap out of the guy but...no more glass window.

So...how was your week?

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment