Monday, December 7, 2009

What are you doing next year?

From the President



We are going to start planning for six away trips for 2010. Laconia Bike Week, Lake Placid and Cape Cod will need to be booked early to assure everyone has lodging. We already have our eye of four facilities out of the six trips.

 


Friday, June 4th - Sunday, June 6th: Milton, PA





Monday, June 14th - Wednesday, June 16th: Laconia Bike Week, Weirs Beach, NH


Friday, June 25th - Sunday, June 27th: Cape Cod, MA



Friday, July 16th - Sunday, July 18th: Lake Placid, NY



Friday, July 30th - Sunday, August 1st: White Mountains, Lincoln, NH



Friday, September 17th - Sunday, September 19th: Rockport, MA



We are looking for those of you who have a STRONG interest in participating in one or all of these six trips. Please respond with the trips that interest you. This is not a commitment at this time on your behalf, this is just to give me an idea on how many maybe going where. So if there is a couple going, respond 2 going to (insert trip). I would love to see all of you make all the trips, but I know that will not happen. Hopefully you can make some of them. As soon as I get a tentative roster, I will start calling lodging facilities looking for the best deals we can get. This takes a lot of time and effort, so I would like to get started early, so I can get all of it done. I will attempt to get blocks of rooms as close to each other as possible.


You can either e-mail myself or to Jason (jay7622@hotmail.com) with your response. Jason will be keeping track a running excel worksheet with everyone's names on it.




Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment