Friday, December 18, 2009

Thursday's meeting...Wot happened?

Wot happened?  Let me tell ya. Before the meeting we had dinner, Bob created a great meal with baked chicken breasts, Baked taters, Honey carrots and Ceaser Salad. Damn Good.

Turnout for the meeting, was, what can I say...low. must be the Cold and lack of riding conditions, although two bike did show up, Carey and Bob Y.

While most of the meeting was fast, there was a slow point when a Ammendment to the By-laws was proposed and discussed. The Ammendment has been posted on the board behind the E-board, be sure to check it out, and we wil be voting on it next year. That's right, next year, There will be no meetings for the next two weeks due to the holidays.

I want to express my sympathies to Paul Neves on the loss of his father. Paul is one of the nicest people I heave ever met and this year has not been good for him and his family. 

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment