Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Meet your lifes dream.

        You may be asking yourself, "When does mark have the time to cut and paste motorcycles, draw pictures, post photos and articles on the blog, put together slide shows and movies, and all the other stuff he does?"It's simple, I do it at work. I also run two parts departments and still find time to cook spaghetti and meatball diners, barbeque chicken and pork, serve spiral ham and egg breakfasts, all at work. Hell, I even find time to take a nap or two during the day.(usually not planned, I just sit down at my desk and fall asleep), And How is this possible? It's possible because THIS IS AMERICA!!!, where a child can grow up to be president. You can do anything you want, and be anything you want in this country because this country is GREAT!!! I couldn't do all this if I lived anywhere else. Cooking, napping and playing on a computer isn't easy, you have to aspire to it. sleeping and eating at work is what I live for. Other kids I grew up with wanted to be Astronauts, Cowboys, race car drivers, Not me, I wanted to be lazy and I am, I wanted to be left alone and I am. So dare to dream, work hard at what you truly want to do and truly want to be and it can come true for you as well,.


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment