Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas from Jim

Twas the night before Christmas, I snuck down to the garage
Getting a glimpse of iron steed, covered and charged
Though I knew it was late and I should be in bed
No patridges or sugar plums would dance in my head


Now dreaming of the season past, not so long ago
Wondering if winter will I last, not playing in the snow
The thrill of the thunder, and the riding for miles
Is really the thing to my face bring smiles

Tommorrow I wonder what I'll find under the tree
Is there a small box, could it hold a key
There may be a large box, oh my what could it beSpark plugs, chrome or a case of oil for me


A Merry Christmas to all of you, my great friend's
Riding together again the weather depends
Enjoy the Holiday, as this year will end
We have great hopes and plans for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment