Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Monday's Ocean Beach Report

I first stopped by the Club House to see who was at practice, then as per the suggestion made during the meeting (and the fact that there was no way Jenny was about to try the course, she has a turning radius of a dump truck!)


 I headed to the Beach for the Monday Night "Show of Colors". I arrived about 6:15 PM and walked around.


Turnout from the Club was a tad light. Let's see....there was Me and Jenny, then there was....me... and, oh yeah...me. After a bit of walking about, (damn little! Physical activity is not my favorite thing, no matter what form it takes), I came across another member Jon Kataisto who  had his Mini on display.



 We talked a bit but with 7 PM closing in (Bar Rescue) and it starting to rain, we headed out.

Klay




No comments:

Post a Comment