Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello Members!!!!

If you have been following the Blog you may have noticed the "Who you riding next to" entries. If you haven't seen yourself there you need to get a hold of me. I need info, what you ride plus any little bits of info you may want on there. (Short bits please). I have quite a few pictures of the people I usually ride with or those that were at the photo shoot or participated with their bikes at the Rodeo. If you are not one of these you can either send me some or we can arrange to have some taken.

But please get in touch with me.  I have roughly twenty more people I can enter photos of easily but do not have enough info, unless the amount of time you have been in the club is enough and you don't want anyone to know what you ride (or own). After those people I have nothing at all.

You can contact me on Thursdays at the Club, on Sundays on the rides or drop me an e-mail.
mbeebe6956@sbcglobal.net (I know it's long, so if you want to just copy and past it.)

or try clicking on it.


klay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment