Thursday, October 1, 2009

Speaking of toasty warm...

I am planning a trip to the great town of Peacedale RI, in the near future and "Twisted Throttle". I am looking into size, availability, and price on Gerbing heated pants. Anyone interested in buying or checking out what they have and how much it will cost get with me. Twisted Throttle has assorted sizes of gloves jackets, pants etc. for you to try on so you can determine the correct fit. Whether you are ready to buy or just want a price and size idea drop me an email at hotrail13@hotmail,com so we can plan a group trip. If time is an issue we can make a speacial trip over. I will most likely not be on my bike for this ride, The MRI shows a herniated disc and Arthritis, and am sticking to smooth primary roads for the time being, while I will be on my bike as often as possible, I don't want to press my luck cruising on the Rhode Island goat trails.
The Sarasota County members can ignore this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment