Monday, October 19, 2009

From The Road Capt...

          Just got back home on a rainy Sunday and I saw a rider on a BMW going north on I -95 as I was going south. The temp was 44 and a moderate rain was falling, I was envious of him/her riding and me not. It's seems that every Sunday we as a club are riding together going to or from someplace. As a club we get together 3 or more times a week to ride practice or just socialize.

         With the change of the season comes a change in motorcycle activities. It's a real adjustment and when you're home off the road on a crummy day you realize how much belonging to this club and riding your motorcycle with your club-mates means to you. Take it away and you see the difference.

Well...I guess there's always quilting.

Road Capt.

_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment