Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ride Report: 20th Century Cycles - Part Two


The mix of classic bikes had us drooling. Everything from Harley’s to Ducati and a number of bikes I’d never heard of; all nicely refurbished and many modified.  I believe there were more Moto Guzzi’s than any other marque. Most of the bikes had a card hanging from the handlebars that indicated the year, make and model and modifications made or a little history.

 I believe this is a 2007 just like my Bonneville T100

 These two look like later models with fuel injection.

 Bonneville 750








 BMW used by the Third Reich? 
Probably not.









I guess Billy Joel's not a big fan of Ducati, but Moto Guzzi....

 The Eldorado
 The California
The one hanging from the ceiling by its front wheel. That can't be good!



  












 Morini






 Honda Goldwing....Did Craig have one like this?
Valkyrie

OK that's not all of it, but that's all I have time for right now. Part 3 to follow when I get some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment