Friday, February 22, 2013

I can't move...

There are days when you eat so much, you just don't want to do anything, there are those days like Thanksgiving when you eat so much you can't do anything....Today is like that.


My morning started with a stack of Banana Pancakes, Bacon, OJ and coffee.

I left the restaurant feeling as though I was good for the day, and headed to work.

The problem really started at work, you see I forgot we had free Lunch today. The lunch is because Corporate liked what we had been doing so much,  they had Lunch catered in.

They lined up with Garlic Rolls, 

and a salad with Lettuce, grape tomatoes,  pepperocini, roasted red peppers, and Greek olives. With a real thick Garlic dressing.
(no feta)

Next in line was Lemon Chicken, 
 

Then Chicken Marsala..

Then Sausage and peppers

 and of course Ziti and sauce


For some reason now....I feel full.
And for some reason....even after having a smoke, all I taste is Garlic.


klay




Anyone have any Geloto?







No comments:

Post a Comment