Monday, March 28, 2011

A surprise at work today

We are in the middle of moving to a new building (Toyota) and renovating the existing building (BMW). So I spent the day putting racking and shelving together at Toyota and ripping up carpeting and taking down items in BMW. Needless to say, while the day went by pretty fast, it was also a pretty grubby day. I looked like a dust monkey.  In the middle of the day we had a rather nice surprise, A Club member arrived at work with a Birthday cake for Jason, (tomorrow is his Birthday, and day off because of it). I called Jason up front where she gave him a cake with a picture of him on it. He was a little surprised and turned a little red. She also brought me a Little birthday cake, a Birthday cup cake (knowing the 50th is my birthday).

So I am writing this to say Thank you Judy, the lemon filled lemon cupcake was really good, and I did light the candle and blow it out.

I also want to tell Jim, if he gets Jason what I think Jason is getting for a gift...I wouldn't be upset if he were to get me a small one of the same. I need it to fit in a vest pocket.

Just a thought.

Klay

A side note, Jason was removing a mirror from the store wall today and broke it, that, I believe is seven years bad luck,

 and adding another seven for the passenger mirror on the truck,



he should be pretty well shot until his 35th birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment