Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yup

Posted New London MC blog Friday, August 6, 2010

Are you one of those people who find themselves followed by...let's say "those people"? Maybe you attract them? You don't quite know why, but you can be in a room of 200 people and "they" find you. For some reason out of all the people there, they have to say "hello" to you. That's it, just "Hello". Then there is that uncomfortable silence...before they tell you some inane piece of information that no one else would care about, but "they" feel you need to know.

You smile at them, and wish they would go away...but for some reason, YOU are thier "New Friend".

and by the way...they won't leave...ever.
I have had this happen to me, minding my own business, I had someone walk up and smile at me, one look at them and you just know...




He's not going to go away



klay

No comments:

Post a Comment