Friday, January 24, 2014

What? No Meeting Report

My apologies to any of you who rely on my meeting reports to know what’s happening with the club. I was unable to attend last night because this guy wasn’t feeling too good.



So we ended up here…
 
Norwich Veterinary Hospital
Part of the problem was too many "Carry Out" dog treats 

which the vet explained were like "Slim Jims" for dogs. 

Now I know there are some folks out there who think Slim Jims are one of the major food groups, but for the rest of us, eating more than a few of these will have us running for some antacid. 

Now he’s doing much better.



If you attended the meeting and would like to share with the rest of us who did not, just comment below or send me an e-mail  (VinceSileo@gmail.com) and I’ll put it on the blog. 

Considering that it’s supposed to snow Saturday and Sunday’s weather report is calling for a “high” near 20 and wind chill values as low as -2, I’d bet it’s safe to say that there is no Club Ride scheduled.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment