Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mystery Ride TONIGHT!!!

A REAL MYSTERY  RIDE!!!

      Steve called me last night to make sure that if he got tied up (It's amazing, you know members of the club and yet you don't really know them. I didn't know he was into the bondage scene), I would be able to lead the ride.

      So if Steve can't make it, I will lead the ride, and we will find out together where we'll be going.


So...Go to David's Place tonight, have some saturated fats, carbs and sugar then be ready to Ride!!!

We are A.O.B. at 6:30pm !!!

klay

1 comment:

  1. I was looking through your comments and noticed that nobody ever comments on anything so here is one for you, what is red, black and gold and has more kills than a hunter? This is my riddle to you good luck and may your beard blow in many great winds.

    ReplyDelete