Monday, April 4, 2011

i was looking for something to spruce up my yard,

The yard looks a little empty, it needs something, I just didn't know what. I do know I didn't want a lawn Gnome or flowers. I actually want something that tells people going by that I am into motorcycles, so I went on the Internet for some ideas...

I don't want one of those wind ornaments...

And I don't want anything..."Goofy" or seasonal...
especially not something inflatable...

I did find a lawn gnome that would almost be o-k...

but not quite...


I started thinking... do I really want a lawn ornament?



maybe a mailbox would be better...


But more than a normal mailbox,
I want something more..motorcycle...like let's say..

a motorcycle...


I actually owned one of these


So I started thinking about it, and looking at all the ideas,I made up my mind.

I drove up to Ledyard and looked around the farm Nursery, then I saw it...It would make the perfect mailbox..

What do you think?

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment