Thursday, April 28, 2011

It was more than just adding cookies

The recent picture showing George with his pile of cookies received a lot of E-mail comments...

Everyone wanted to know if it took a long time to add all the cookies and if I used Photoshop.

The answer to both those questions is NO. The most time consuming part of adding the cookies was gathering the cookie pictures off the web. I did this photo edit at work, work is too damn cheap to have Photoshop on my terminal. I used "Paint". (work is so cheap I don't even have Microsoft Word, we have "Open Office", and I had to download that myself).

Actually the hardest part of the photo edit was making sure George had all the cookies to himself, So I had to kick two cookie mongers out of the scene and replace them with grass and woods.

because you know...they would have eaten half the cookies on him.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment