Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New footage and Alaska

Two new Slide shows are up on youtube, the "Ahn run" and working on the "Pavilion". Since snapfish won't allow me to load photos there I've gone into the movie business. I did remove the little league film, it only had 24 views so what the heck.
http://www.youtube.com/user/klayofthemystics#grid/uploads

I've been reading Evert's Alaska Blog and there are some unusual shots of "Old Red" . I've made it as far as Alaska with them and it is well told with great photos. If it were the Cowboy days, "Red" would have received a bullet looooooong before Alaska.
A "Real" cowboy woulda done it.

As for the low mounted video camera I mentioned being mounted on the highway bar, good angle bbuutt aa lliittttllee sshhaakkeeyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment