Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Cape Crusaders

The Plan: A Club ride to Cape Cod on Friday morning, returning on Sunday, in between: Whale watching, store hopping, pools, Party.  Four of us had to work Friday, so our plan: to meet at the Equinox diner in Old Mystic on rte 27 Saturday morning ride up and join the Club. So 8am Saturday morning we met and two bikes (Rich and Dan), one trike (Ginney) headed for Cape Cod I stayed behind and watched them go. I seem to be suffering from left side bodily issues, lower back, wrist, ankle, knee, and leg. The wrist is probably carpal and not a problem, the back and leg are in a word a Bitch, so now I have had a shot in the ass, new drugs and a patch, 24 hours on my back (alone) and no bike while the loopy drug lasts. So I hope the club has a great time, Dan promised to call and rub it in, and hopefully will make the next ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment