Thursday, April 17, 2014

Something to remember

As a Club we ride on or go to, a lot of Benefits, be it to raise money to fight Diseases or prevent Birth Defects, or to Honor the Our Nation's Military fallen and to show support to their families, or stand in line to Welcome home the Troops, (support need not always be financial for someone to benefit, sometimes that which Benefits the heart and soul is more important)

There was a speech by a Military Officer regarding our Fallen warriors, and there was a passage in that message that I have kept with me and used often. To be honest I have added a few other people to the list I apply this quote to besides our Military losses.

Being over half a century old, I have many friends and family members who are no longer around. and I found this applies to them also.

So the next time you go for a ride, before you leave, just think of this quote and the people missing from your life.



klay

No comments:

Post a Comment