Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner

I decided this year that instead of cooking a full size Thanksgiving Dinner for just me and my Father that it would be an entire lot easier if I just ordered a Holiday meal "home delivered".

So I got on the phone and placed the order, they told me that many people now aren't eating Turkey on the Holidays, they are having White meat instead. So I asked "You mean white turkey meat, no dark?" to which I was told it was...the "Other" white meat. So I figured what the hell...I can do Turkey for Christmas, I can do Pork for Thanksgiving, after all many people have ham on the holidays.

Just before noon I got a call saying the meal was delivered and was on the porch in a heated container. Strange I thought. But what the heck. 

You know what...You don't need turkey on Thanksgiving, Pork isn't bad. And I don't know how they cooked it but it was the best pork I have ever had..It didn't taste like your normal roast pork. It was really good. I gave them a call to tell them that and they said it was more like...the other, other white meat.   

Whatever.



klay


No comments:

Post a Comment